Sunday, February 12, 2012

Featured

12.02.2012

GREAT DAY for me!
 I am so excited!
I am featured in 100 modern quilts in Week of composition.
 For who that doesn't know what is it:
 "The Modern Quilt Guild is made up of over 100 guilds across the country and world.  Our mission is to support and encourage the growth and development of modern quilting through art, education, and community."
There are such famous quilter in the Planning Committee:
Alissa Haight Carlton
Jacquie Gering
Elizabeth Hartman
Latifah Saafir 

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your quilt. So fun to find you. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele. This quilt was made with much love.

      Delete
  2. Rumi, I love your creativity! Fabulous! I just looked over your entire blog and am truly inspired! Thanks for all the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi. I love create different things and many material are interesting for me.

      Delete
  3. Rumi, I love your quilt, above and the Circle of Life one you made for friends! Would you consider posting a tutorial in how you make these? Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete