Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Easter eggs and COVID-19

The Quarantine.
It came suddenly although I have red many articles about corona virus in China.
Now I am sitting at home and trying to be calm.
There are appear activities that were forgotten : listening to the opera, learning foreign languages, tidy often, clean basic,  etc.
Sewing more by hand is used as a therapy.
Some years ago I designed an Easter egg using English paper piecing.
It take between one hour and one hour and a half, but the result can make happy the future owner of the egg,
This time I tried fussy cutting. The Easter is in the spring and flowers are perfect idea.
You can try letter, chicken, bunnies, etc. Personalized your creations.



I have tried even indigo died fabrics stitching with red thread.



Enjoy the hand stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment