Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby quilt CIRCUS TIME is finished

I am satisfied! I have finished the baby quilt CIRCUS TIME!
As you know I have started designing last year and this year in February  after some days of wandering how to quilt the baby quilt it is finished.
 Here it is in all its beauty.

The back is interesting, too. I collected all colorful pieces left and white rests from sashing, stitched them together , rotate alternate squares and voila.
Here you can see the quilting better.
I have chosen the most simple way for quilting because there are too many colors on the top.

For the binding I have chosen a lovely fabric  In the Dog House White Be a Star from Fat quarter shop.
It is one of the fabrics from my Christmas present - I love it.
 

You can read more and get the pattern for the blocks in my CRAFTSY shop.

Oh, I have to put a label. I am going to make one :)

2 comments: