Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A table topper or a wall hanging

At very first beginning it has to be combined with violet and dark red fabrics for an anniversary wall hanging.
The idea was good, the colors run together, but when began collect them I was not satisfied. The shapes or the prints have "beaten " each other.
Finished the wall hanging present in red/violet gamma and had left this for waiting inspiration.
Last weekend it came. I have finished so fast and I am glad with the result.
Table topper or wall hanging?
I am looking  for an answer.


2 comments:

  1. The so called beaten part, which lowers the patches contrast, is very nice actually. It adds interest. Id one in solids long ago and looking at yours printed ones, I like them a lot! See the difference: http://tinyurl.com/cjvt3mt and you will like the print.

    ReplyDelete