Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hexie needle case - so inspiring

Last week I saw a small hexagon needle case shared by my friend Elnora at Instagram.
She make beauties with fabrics. And she is always a supportive helper when I have difficulties with American English.
So, what has happened next. I have to make a present for a friend of mine - Maria, who creates nice bags and cushion covers. And the solution was - to make such hexagon needle case.


 The front and back are paper pieced hexies sewn together by piece of felt.


Each of the covers is made by two hexies prepared with well known  English paper piecing.
Stitched together using blind stitch.



I decided on two colors felt pages - red and gray.



It is cute, isn't it?



If like the idea, the pattern will be available soon.
Happy sewing until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment