Saturday, April 21, 2012

Woman's Kimono shoes

Well sometimes I am not only a quilter.
I sew clothes, shirts, dresses even shoes.

Yes I did them.
Following perfect  instructions from Lena's pattern  I have sewn these beautiful shoes.
Adding second color is my tribute to the pattern - I make patchwork even  here.
Look at the sole - some quilting again :)
I would sew a pair for summer and for autumn.
For winter? Not this pattern. I am so chilly. I need warmer shoes for winter.
It is not time to think about winter, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Разкошни, просто разкошни!!! Аз също ще пробвам да ги направя, влюбих се в тях! И браво за пачуърка в обувките... пускай дизайнерската колекция!:)
    Теа

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря ти! Като ми се отдава! Уф, че съм скромна...

      Delete