Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, 13 of April - COLORFUL

Colorful!
This is the name of my last work. A order from a special woman.
I have been thinking about a month what to do. And finally - made it.
Inspired by my favorite Alicia Merrett. Many colors in building combinations.
 I am very proud with quilting. Look at the upper right corner.
I used a special thread- multicolored.














I found it in a charity shop. Amazing!
There was no doubt to buy it.

I think the proper name is OMBRE colored thread.
In fashion, the term ombre refers to the graduation of color in a garment.
Here we have the same effect but multiple.




More detailed photo.
For the back I have chosen colorful striped fabric.
I like the result.
What about you?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Блгодаря! Много ми се нравят къщите и блоковете.

      Delete