Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Made from scraps with my love

After successful Christmas charity quilt
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1625218322853&set=t.100000927858324&type=1&theater
made together in Patchwork BG - our Bulgarian patchwork team, we started a new project.
The block must be 25 cm square, no matter of the chosen technik - application, crazy, paper piecing, etc. The common condition is to show the favorite word.
I was wonder what to create and suddenly it happened. I decided to make my favorite - combining scraps in a square.
What about word? I hope that all we receive in this life - the good and the bad, is a destiny and every attempt to change it makes things go worse.
That's why I embroidered a word Destiny (in Bulgarian).


Moreover the patchwork is my destiny. I dedicate to it every free minute.
I can't wait to see others' blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment