Thursday, November 18, 2010

Handmade holiday plans

Making plans is my power. I always making plans what to do, when and how it will last. Sometimes they happen, sometimes not. When I do all my ideas I am the happiest person in the world.
For this weekend I plan a lot to do, as usual.

1. A baby quilt. A friend of mine became grandmother and I think it would be great surprise to make a quilt for new born baby. The fabrics were bought, the model is chosen. Let’s start.
2. The second is participation in united project for Christmas charity exhibition. A Bulgarian Patchwork team will make a quilt. Every member has to make a block with Christmas star and at the end we collect all blocks in one project. It will be something like this, but in red and green - real Christmas colors.

3. On Sunday we celebrate The day of Christian Family. As a good wife I have to prepare a holiday dinner with delicious dishes and cake at the end. 

Ambitious plans, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment