Saturday, February 17, 2018

The 9patch game continues

Now comes the block number 6 called Ribbon quilt. It was very easy to make.
Half square triangles and a square in the centre.


I have found an interesting tutorial here:

This is great if you want to have more Ribbon quilt blocks.
Probably one day I will give it a try.
The place of this block in the whole quilt is:


The number 7 is very common Greek square.


To be honest I am very sorry I have started this project as a Recycle project - I have collected some corduroy shirts. They are very colorful and nice to touch, but sewing them is a disaster for me. Some of them are very soft, some have 3% lycra. I am very punctual to cut and sew along the lines of the printed pattern. This block took me a tittle more time than sewing it with cotton fabrics.
Anyway like the final look.



I have googled this block and think that most beautiful result is Fresh Lemon Quilts color idea



 The previous blocks from the Game you can found HERE, Here,  hEre and heRe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment