Sunday, March 8, 2015

A story behind Finding testers


Finding tester to sew my paper pieced designed diagrams looked very easy after a post in Facebook on my wall.
I wanted to find three testers for three of my patterns and published them here non late than 3/03. They have to make block with fabric from their own stash and send me a picture. I was curious to see how quilters use different fabrics.
It sounds interesting, is it?

Some of them were so quick, some of them meet the deadline and some don't send me anything.
It was a funny time, I found new friends and met human diversity.


Thank you testers!

First group - Coffee grinder paper pieced block.






















Karol has sewn two versions and both look beautiful.

Second group - Ribbon Star block paper pieced Block.

Patricia made this star.


Lynn made this one.



The third group - Fox paper pieced pattern.

Ammy has sewn this cute fox.



















Zsofia made this one.




















 The patterns are available at ETSY and CRAFTSY.

Feel free to add picture of sewn blocks by my design at my Flickr group HERE or sent them to me by e-mail.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had some funky testers. I have been testing both paper pieced blocks and quilts for about a year now, and try to get them done as soon as I can. I love your retro kitchen blocks. If you need more testers in the future, don't hesitate to ask. You can see some of my work on Instagram, my name is Cindydahlgren1. My email is dahlgren0609@gmail.com. Sometimes with testers though, life or illness just get in the way of best intentions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! I will remember you willingness for testing. i found at Instagram.

      Delete
  2. It was a pleasure sewing your lovely pattern and I look forward to working with you in the future. It was also a pleasure to make a new friend. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karol. You are so warm-hearted.

      Delete